Forum Protectia Animalelor
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forum Protectia Animalelor

BINE ATI VENIT !!!

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  
"Animalele împart cu noi privilegiul de a avea suflet."

For all the people in the world!

In jos 
+7
claudia btzt
stefanyafelea
simona
Violeta Frincu
Oana
yoana
ADMIN
11 participanți
AutorMesaj
ADMIN
htt://animalutze.catsboard.com

Data de inscriere : 05/06/2010
Localizare : Moinesti

For all the people in the world! Empty
MesajSubiect: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Iun 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Wellcome, to our forum!

From the begining i'd like to say that
i'm not professional in english, so, stay away with critics! Smile
Anyway, i think that we are already talking the
same international language: "animales care language"...and i also
think that is more important to understand the message!!...so...if
everybody is agree with it, lets talk about this forum!
But..what
you want form me to know???......nothing new here!.. Razz it's just an usual forum, where people are meeting for
a common topics!....
So...be next to us, with your ideas, with
your moral support, or......with your money... cat ..are you thinking "what for money?"...but, don't need
animals to eat?...don't need animales medicines?...sure, rather they
never use medicines, being helthy, but, life is cruel sometimes!

Just it for now..and more, later...and...come around us!
Sus In jos
https://animalutze.catsboard.com
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

Data de inscriere : 07/06/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Iul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

certenly, romanian people's life become daily, more difficult!....every month, we are seeing at tv, bad news about our lower salary, or about prices which are rising up again and again....but...could we find enough power to have mercy?...mercy for all beings?...even they have 4 feet...?....

Adriana is asking help for a good lady, who takes care about almost 10 dogs, and also a lot of cats...but, its like is not enough, one day, this lady found a dog's cub...just look at him....if we'll not help him urgently, his eyes will never speek to us about his gratitude...his eyes will never enjoy the sunshine...

adriana says that this cube was abandoned by a mad woman, but he was saved in time...he is living now in a village, Tudor Vladimirescu- Braila, at that lady which saved him...but this sweet little dog, is not enough saved....he needs us, he needs to give him the chance too see again!...to see the hand caressing him...
Sus In jos
ADMIN

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Iul 03, 2010 7:47 pm

For all the people in the world! Pictur11
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMar Iul 06, 2010 9:13 am

heiii...but some puppies are already shaking them tails a lot !!...its just july, but santa claus is comming! santa .....good news in a sad time for romanian people!!....

thank u, gerda, and thank to all those nice peoples who is helping u, to be next to our sweet animals ...

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture131

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture133

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture138

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture126

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture127

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Iul 09, 2010 7:41 am

jut watch at another pictures proving gerda's precious help!
the pictures are on this topic:

https://animalutze.catsboard.com/forum-f1/pentru-toate-animalutele-t2.htm
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: WORLD CUP 2010   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Iul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

hello, people!!!.....congratulations Spain!!!!.....but also congratulations Netherlands, becouse even you didnt win, ur game was a real beautifull show!!!....you both are the best!
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: need desperatly, help!...   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Iul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

sad old lady..and sad animals around her, also....they are in my country a lot of good people, having mercy and compassion for suffering animals...a lot of people here, love animals, but they have not enough power and posibilities to take care of them...like this old lady...watching at her dogs, i really dont know what to think...are them sick?...or just hungry?...only bones under them fell!

there are also, some ladies who try to help her....but is not enough...we need help to help these dogs survive...is not happyness for them, being all the time starved...

she has not a bank acount....so, if someone could help these dogs with food or money, they have to send on her postal adress: MIU ANA SPERANTA
LOCALITATEA -PIRSCOV
JUDETUL -BUZAU
ROMANIA

HER NIECE'S NR. IS 0762328920

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture324

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture370

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture371

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture372

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture374

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture379

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: AGONY   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Iul 21, 2010 8:34 am

"what" is this?....she is Agony, a little devil!!! ...and who will help her to become a princess? queen
her name is, again, Gerda!!!...allways Gerda and her team!...thx a lot gerda, kisses from all of us!....and....some tongues on ur cheek, from Agony... Razz

But we are , also, grateful to "Emigrantul Ion" for being next to us, even he is so far away !!! He use to be with us in our animals's emergencies, offering his support!

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture190

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture191

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture192

For all the people in the world! Resizeofpicture193

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: CONGRATULATIONS, CATALONIA!!!   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Iul 29, 2010 3:13 pm

it was like a nightmare, for a lot of animals, but aslo, for a lot of people who loves animals...."every year, hundreds of thousands of bulls, die, in the name of entertainment!!!...after a huge anti-cruelty campagne by the catalonian public, the regional parlament" voted on july 28th 2010, bullfight interdiction!!! happy day for bulls and catalonian people, too!

but, there are also, another countries which have to follow this decisione!....

For all the people in the world! Resizeoftaurranit

For all the people in the world! Resizeofmainmatador

For all the people in the world! Resizeofimage31148

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMar Aug 03, 2010 10:39 am

hello, gerda....do you remember me?...what? you dont?....hmm....its ok Very Happy i know that i became another dog !!....just look at me what a beautifful lady i am !....and its not finished yet!

For all the people in the world! Resizeofagony

Sus In jos
Oana
Membru Forum Animalutze
Oana

Data de inscriere : 03/08/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMar Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi people !
You really dont want to now what happend in Romania . Is really ugly with animals . I hope we can make some good thinks Smile Kisses
Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

Data de inscriere : 08/06/2010
Varsta : 55
Localizare : Italia

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Aug 07, 2010 2:48 pm

I wish to thank once again to Gerda, for all she do for the animals from Romania.
THANK YOU , GERDA ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter SEMAJA....
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm

its a little late, but never to late to wish from our hearts, a very happy birthday, to a sooooo beautifull girl: gerda's daughter !!

gentle...

For all the people in the world! Semaja

and powerfull... Smile

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsemajaleger2503

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsemajazwarteban

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Aug 13, 2010 12:43 pm

hello, nice people!!!

we are so glad to meet you, even its just by web!...and we are also very happy to see all those ladies and gentelmen which are fighting hardly to help our animals...hey...do you want to know a secret?...but dont tell to anybody silent
since you came here, some persons are becoming daily more and more laborious, being encouraged by your support...like a pupil in front of a good mark Smile

For all the people in the world! Resizeofevert

For all the people in the world! Resizeofgerda

For all the people in the world! Resizeofwimandluuk

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Aug 18, 2010 11:57 am

she is a new Agony...day by day , this sweet dog is more beautifull and healthy...we are fascinated what can do this perfect armony between animals love and mercy, Gerda help and ...a young, handsome master ! Smile

For all the people in the world! Agonys

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

she is just a good, normal lady...God and His great creation is her whole world!...being a very faithful woman, she proved so many times her compassion , love and devotion for all the suffering beings...even they have 2 or 4 feet!...Carmen involved many times to help children, old people or cats and dogs also!

in my country we r joking, saing that is good to have our herat fill with love, when the pockets are empty by money...and this is Carmen, in fact....a very simple lady, with a great mild soul!...in her modest appartament, are living in peace some cats and dogs and also, there, in her very clean kitchen, she is cooking for a lot of strays!

she also initiated a rescue operations for a dog, fallen in a deep hole!

we are inviting you to watch at some little movies made by carmen...you will see too, a townswoman working hardy the ground Smile ...she wanted so much to build some dogs kennel, in a wild land, around her appartament, for her poor starys...but bad neighborhood called the police!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItdH7twFtus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVa49AA92qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMPSULAbQgc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQJMnL3HkKw

i'd like to specify that the rescue team arrived in time and they was promptly!...ussually they are so... I love you
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

but what kind of great things are happens here?....some romanian puppies are already stars !?..and...again, gerda is "guilty" !?

For all the people in the world! Resizeofcce210820100000

For all the people in the world! Resizeofgroomers

and...just look who is preparing to become a star, also !..you guessed, she is lovely agony !

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsdc10934

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Sept 06, 2010 4:33 pm

i'm really sorry if i'll ruin your day...many days from now, my days will be broken also...it had to be just a simple visit to a shelter, but what we saw, it was a nightmare in the middle of the day....i had not enough tears to cry....Moinesti-Bacau shelter....

i will not say to many words now becouse the images are talking enough, much more than any words....

https://animalutze.catsboard.com/urgente-f5/socant-adapostul-primariei-moinesti-jud-bacau-interzis-minorilor-t48.htm#515

be with us...be with THEM...we are desperate...i knew the truth but i never wanted to see it...now i know but i'm feeling myself helpless!
Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: EEF from Holland ....   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Noi 04, 2010 6:48 am

I wish to present you a member Gozh. She is EEF...and she help Gerda to help the romanian dogs. Gozh has donated more food and stuff, for our dogs and cats. Eef was a big , big aid for us. I will send you , now, just some picture with food donated by EEF. Then, I will send you the pictures with the people and the animals who received this gift from Eef. MULTUMESC , Eef ...THANKS A LOT ! BEDANKT ....
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Noi 05, 2010 5:46 pm

hello, eef !!..a lot of kisses from us and from...our pets !! Smile

For all the people in the world! Resizeofeef

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Dec 31, 2010 9:25 am

2010-2011

happy holidays and happy new year for all of you !...all the best from this world and a lot of kisses from us !
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

HELP !!!!...THE ROMANIAN POLITICIANS WANT TO KILL THE STRAYS, AGAIN !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLRwCEsA-s

Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: STOP Long Animal Transports   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Mai 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Sign now and ask your friends to do the same.
http://www.8hours.eu/
If you are member of an organisation, no matter if for animal welfare/rights, for the protection of the environment, political, cultural or else, ask your organisation to join the campaign informing its members or supporters.

THANK YOU !
Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: Stand By Animals In China   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Iul 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Aug 04, 2011 7:27 pm

hello, nice people !!!!....we already know that Santa is coming even here is middle of summer !! bounce

santa's name is gerda and is gozh and is violeta also !!!.....hundred of kisses from us --zemes-moinesti-comanesti !!

I love you

2 days back, in the deep night...

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsany0004

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsany0006

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsany0008

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsany0010l

For all the people in the world! Resizeofsany0015

Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Aug 05, 2011 3:14 am

flower Another year passed...Many things were happened. But, when the 5th August arrived I remembered quickly ... by SEMAJA. I wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! to this beautiful and wonderful girl. I must to say, again and again THANK YOU! to her mother Gerda, the father Wim and the brother Aroni. I miss by you, great family! flower
Sus In jos
ADMIN

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

For all the people in the world! Dsc08610
For all the people in the world! Gerda10
For all the people in the world! Semaja10
Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: AISHA   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Aug 07, 2011 4:15 am

Hello
I am Aisha

I was born on the street and walk and walk every day ,maby I can find some food

I´m so hungry. I have also friends on the street, they are into the same situation like me.

On the street there are walk many bad people, they are yell to me and drop stones to me

They are took my friends and put them into a car ,my friends are crying ,because they have pain.

This friends I have never saw again,,I must walk away.But I can´t forget this crying

All my friends go away,and I am alone. Nobody wanted to help me and I must find food and water because I wanted survive.

I´m to born for living.

I hear a noice, whats that? There are a men and a woman walking on the street.

They are yell to me,but not like the bad people.

I must go look because I smell food

The man and a woman come to me and give me food from a bag.

I am affraid ,but this people are nice and talk to me.

I can't understand what they saying.

This food is very good! I have never eat this before.

The men and the woman are go away.

I can sleep now because my hungry-feeling is gone.

1 day later I must go again to find some food ,

But I hear the same noice as the day before.

Yes the men and the lady are again here!

They not forget me. They give me water and food.

Every day this people come to me, now I know that I am not alone.

I am now a big lady and I am 6 months old.

The men and the woman comes to me and I wait every day because they are my friends

But at another day I heared another voice, this where another people.

I must look, I see 4 people, the men and the woman who gives me food everyday.

And another men and a woman who are with them.

The woman see me and she go sit on the street. I must go to her .I can not walk away because this woman make me happy!
I run to her and jumped into here arms

She hugs me. You go to home ,she said to me.

What are a home? Are this the same place where my friends go for crying?

I cant do anything ,when she take me into here arms.
I'm affraid but I also have good feelings.

I don't know what to do, this feelings is new for me.

The woman let me not go and she doing me into a car.

Not into the same car where my friends locked up and crying.
The men and the woman my friends give me a hug.

I look out the window and I see the men and the woman ,my friends, and they go away.

I sit into the car, the men drive and the woman are talking to me.

About a home. But what is a home?

Also I was sick into the car.

After along time the car stopped.

The woman take my out of the car.

She take me into here arms and she won't let me not go.

I see very many people there.they are walking

There are many big birds in the sky, so big like houses into the air.

I am affraid but the woman don't let me go ,she give me kisses and talk to me.

There comes another woman and talk to the mine women.

What are she doing? What's that? She gave me a injection.

I do not know what this is but this give me pain.

Now I must go into a cage.

Hey, there is another one into the cage.

He asked me: What is a home?

I do not know I said.

But we are together in the same cage, so I'm not alone anymore.

We must go into the the big flying bird.

I fall to sleep, the car trip was to heavy for me.

When I wake up, I hear the voice from the woman, who has taken me into here arms

The woman take me out the cage and carry me again to a car.

Afther a short time the car stopped.

She are open a door from a house and I see many happy friends!

Friends from the street from Spain and Holland.

They have living the same situation like me.

Hey, I'm not alone anymore!

THIS IS MY HOME.

love AISHA

(Wrote by GERDA KLUUN)
Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMar Aug 09, 2011 7:51 am

For all the people in the world! Dsc00137uc

For all the people in the world! Dsc00138hy

For all the people in the world! Dsc00142xwl

For all the people in the world! Gerda6011

For all the people in the world! Gerda1007

For all the people in the world! Gerdaenhondje

For all the people in the world! 13793188

For all the people in the world! Sdc16479large

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Aug 11, 2011 12:28 pm

For all the people in the world! Gerda1
Sus In jos
Violeta Frincu
Membru Forum Animalutze
Violeta Frincu

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

This is the HAPPY END for Aisha...
Hi, Aisha...I am very happy for you. B Very Happy B Razz
Sus In jos
simona
Membru Forum Animalutze

Data de inscriere : 09/10/2010
Varsta : 41
Localizare : bacau

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Thank you, Gerda, thanks to Ms. Violeta for thinking about us, and thanks to Ms. Ioana for making possible that the package reached me.
For all the people in the world! IMG_4426
For all the people in the world! IMG_4432
For all the people in the world! IMG_4439
For all the people in the world! IMG_4446
Sus In jos
stefanyafelea
Membru Forum Animalutze
stefanyafelea

Data de inscriere : 21/09/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Bacau Moinesti

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyJoi Ian 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Very Happy
Sus In jos
claudia btzt
Membru Forum Animalutze
claudia btzt

Data de inscriere : 05/11/2010
Localizare : moinesti,jud bacau.

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyVin Ian 20, 2012 4:31 pm

how beautiful cheers
Sus In jos
stefanyafelea
Membru Forum Animalutze
stefanyafelea

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Ian 21, 2012 9:46 am

Very Happy
Sus In jos
claudia btzt
Membru Forum Animalutze
claudia btzt

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Ian 21, 2012 10:17 am

Wink
Sus In jos
stefanyafelea
Membru Forum Animalutze
stefanyafelea

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Ian 21, 2012 5:28 pm

I love you Very Happy
Sus In jos
gozh holland
Membru Forum Animalutze
gozh holland

Data de inscriere : 03/12/2011
Varsta : 57
Localizare : nederland

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Iul 29, 2012 9:52 am

This are for all people

The most beatifull story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBj8ayZq0I&feature=fvwrel
Sus In jos
http://www.gozh.nl
gozh holland
Membru Forum Animalutze
gozh holland

Data de inscriere : 03/12/2011
Varsta : 57
Localizare : nederland

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Iul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Sus In jos
http://www.gozh.nl
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Iul 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Very Happy nice cat !! ...and very nice story !
Sus In jos
claudia btzt
Membru Forum Animalutze
claudia btzt

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyDum Iul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

foarte frumos cheers
Sus In jos
Spinu Patricia
Membru Forum Animalutze
Spinu Patricia

Varsta : 25
Localizare : jud.bacau moinesti

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyLun Iul 30, 2012 10:59 am

Very nice! Razz I love you I love you
Sus In jos
stefanyafelea
Membru Forum Animalutze
stefanyafelea

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Aug 01, 2012 8:08 am

you have right Very Happy I love you Exclamation
Sus In jos
diana05
Membru Forum Animalutze
diana05

Data de inscriere : 23/10/2012
Varsta : 25

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptyMier Noi 14, 2012 4:12 pm

I love you Exclamation
Sus In jos
bran gaby
Membru Forum Animalutze
bran gaby

Data de inscriere : 30/09/2011
Localizare : moinesti

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! EmptySam Apr 20, 2013 12:17 pm

very nice..... so on to keep her from now on cheers
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: For all the people in the world!   For all the people in the world! Empty

Sus In jos

For all the people in the world!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» GOZH Romania
» Animale care au nevoie de ajutor
» Prietenia intre cai si oameni (Friendship between horse and people)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forum Protectia Animalelor  :: DESPRE ANIMALUTZE :: English Forum-
Mergi direct la: