Forum Protectia Animalelor
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forum Protectia Animalelor

BINE ATI VENIT !!!

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  
"Animalele împart cu noi privilegiul de a avea suflet."

My message for the EU - 23.11.2010

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
Emigrantul Ion
Membru Forum Animalutze

Data de inscriere : 08/06/2010
Varsta : 57

My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 Empty
MesajSubiect: My message for the EU - 23.11.2010   My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 EmptyMar Noi 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Dear madam, sirs,
in all these years I expected to hear about a law which finally will protect the street animals.

It seems that all the protests of the animal protection asociations, all the atrocities, all the thousands of animals murdered in all these years could not bring you to decide for a measure.
In Romania every year are murdered with cruelty thousands of animals. The best is, that the EU is financing these deaths; do you know, that actually the money you're giving Romania for a mercy killing are used in private purposes and the dogs are striked dead.

I hope you saw in the news the last two romanian atrocities:
-on 23.10. 2010 the sender "Realitatea" brought the news about the nine baby dogs put in a blanket and set on fire.
Please take a look to this link; probably will make you more sensitive for these suffering poor animals.
http://www.a1.ro/news/social/imagini-socante-catei-arsi-de-vii-131046.html

Why you don't ask your romanian coleague, Ms. Basescu; she has for sure a better version of this video and probably an explanation for the situation.

...or the video about the 36 arabian shagya horses owned by a romanian billionaire, hungered to death:
http://www.realitatea.net/zeci-de-cai-de-rasa-pura-au-fost-lasati-sa-moara-de-foame_771003.html#comentarii

Please take your time and watch them; could be helpfull for save other poor lives.

I'll be happy to answer your questions; I hope that you will have some.

I'm asking for your statement about these two cases. I'm requiring an official investigation and a fair punishing of the culpables.

The owner of the 36 horses used his connections and distributed briberies; the result is that probably after the 6 months of official surveiance trought the mayor of Fierbinti, he will get back his horses. This is his punishment: 6 months horses for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for your urgent statement,

your sincerely

Sus In jos
yoana
MODERATOR FORUM
yoana

Data de inscriere : 07/06/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: My message for the EU - 23.11.2010   My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 EmptyLun Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm

its like a cry in the night...who can hear us...who can help us?.....the romanian politicians want to kill the strays...again...after some years when we fight a lot to change the people sick mentality ..... Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLRwCEsA-s
Sus In jos
SocialBoy
Membru Forum Animalutze
SocialBoy

Data de inscriere : 03/05/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Bacau

MesajSubiect: Re: My message for the EU - 23.11.2010   My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 EmptyVin Mai 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Romania,,, a TABU subject!!! No comment.
Sus In jos
http://www.murariu-denis.blogspot.com/
Lazar Catalina98
Membru Forum Animalutze
Lazar Catalina98

Data de inscriere : 06/05/2011
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Moinesti , Judetul Bacau

MesajSubiect: Re: My message for the EU - 23.11.2010   My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 EmptyVin Iun 17, 2011 5:11 pm

why not have laws romania and animals? or if he has why not apply?
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: My message for the EU - 23.11.2010   My message for the EU - 23.11.2010 Empty

Sus In jos

My message for the EU - 23.11.2010
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» For all the people in the world!
» "fii si tu un Mos Craciun"!!
» GOZH Romania
» Povestirile lui BOBO
» Animalute adoptate....

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum